Event Date/Time: November 16, 2022, 2 pm EST/11am PST
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” The same can be said for a stakeholder’s perception of a project’s success. Excellent project communications can serve as a catalyst for transforming stakeholder perceptions of a project from good to great – and poor communication damages stakeholder perceptions, even when the project is going well. In this webinar, you learn the ART of writing project reports that stakeholders actually read. Project communication expert Pete Matassa will offer tips for creating custom reports and managing stakeholder perceptions.
This webinar will address:
- Traditional/Standard project reporting
- Lean and Agile Hybrid reporting techniques
- Using stakeholder analysis to determine the reporting topics that major stakeholders are interested in
- Creating custom reporting to facilitate stakeholders’ engagement
- Auditing reports to determine communication effectiveness
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this webinar, you will be able to:
- Determine which reports fulfill organization requirements and which reports meet stakeholders’ information needs.
- Determine what project areas need to be reported on to enhance stakeholder engagement.
- Determine if your current reporting is effective or just meeting organizational requirements.
Your Presenter: Pete Matassa, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP
Pete Matassa has been creating custom project status reports for diverse stakeholders of IT infrastructure, accounting, system implementation, and process reengineering projects over a twenty-year project management career. Pete leverages his hands-on leadership experience at Techknowledgy, Inc., a Project Management Training and Consulting company. As President of Techknowledgy, he has been developing and leading training programs in project management and business soft skills courses for large and mid-sized organizations for 25+ years.